New Student Registration 2022-2023
If your student is new to Albertville City Schools in 2022-2023, please complete the new student registration below.
After completing the online registration, you may scan and email your documents to email@example.com
or visit the Albertville City Schools Enrollment Office located at 1100 Horton Road in Albertville. Please bring the following documents when you come:
- Two Proofs of Residence inside the Albertville City Limits (copy of the lease/mortgage agreement, MUB utility bill, government correspondence)
- Documentation of student's legal guardian/custodian (parent, parent designated primary physical custodian, court appointed legal custodian)
- Age Verification Documentation (Birth Certificate)
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Parent/Guardian I.D.
- Alabama Immunization Record (Blue Slip)
- Previous School Records (Withdrawal Information) if applicable
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Albertville City Schools Enrollment Office via phone at (256) 894-5061, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or in person at 1100 Horton Road in Albertville.
The enrollment of homeless, migrant, children in foster care and limited English proficient children shall not be denied due to any of the following barriers: lack of birth certificate, lack of school records or transcripts, lack of immunization records, lack of proof of residency, lack of transportation or unaccompanied (no guardian). For information regarding the compliance of this statement, you may contact ACS Executive Director of Federal Programs Andy Jones at (256) 891-1183.