New Student Registration 2022-2023
Please complete the New Student Registration below for the upcoming school year. Select the form in the language you prefer.
After completing the online registration, you may scan and email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Albertville City Schools Enrollment Office located at 1100 Horton Road, Albertville, Alabama and bring following documents when arriving:
- Two Proofs of Residence inside the Albertville City Limits (copy of the lease/mortgage agreement, MUB utility bill, government correspondence)
- Documentation of student's legal guardian/custodian (parent, parent designated primary physical custodian, court appointed legal custodian)
- Age Verification Documentation (Birth Certificate)
- Social Security Card (if available)
- Parent/Guardian I.D.
- Alabama Immunization Record (Blue Slip)
- Previous School Records (Withdrawal Information) if applicable
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Albertville City Schools Enrollment Office (1100 Horton Road) at 256-894-5061 or email@example.com. The enrollment of homeless, migrant, children in foster care and limited English proficient children shall not be denied due to any of the following barriers: lake of birth certificate, lack of school records or transcripts, lack of immunization records, lake of proof of residency, lack of transportation or unaccompanied (no guardian). For information regarding the compliance of this statement, you may contact Mr. Andrew Jones, Federal Programs, at 107 West Main Street, Albertville, Alabama 35950. Phone number 256-891-1183.